Walk in Environmental Chamber
Saveer life series Walk-in Plant Growth Chambers are specifically designed for research work to maintain controlled growing conditions of temperature, light, and humidity in a 24 hr cycle. The chamber’s dimensions make it possible for user to walk in the chamber and conduct the desired activities. Our Walk-in Plant Growth Chambers are available in a number of different models, depending on the customer's requirement. They are available as single or double doors. They are pre- fabricated type of Growth Chambers.
Plant growth research: - Used in Agronomy, Plant Breeding, Biotechnology, Nutrition, Pathology, Entomology, Virology, etc. Tissue and cell culture research, Containment and Isolation, Stress studies, Insect /disease life cycle, Seed storage and germination and more.
- All the units will be connected to a central control system (wiring and gadgets included) and can be controlled from that.
- Security: Multi-level password protection.
- Light: can be pre-set on the cycle control system, Light intensity 1100 micromole m-2.
- Temperature: temperature range will provide +4 to 50°C ± 0.5°C light off, +10 to 50 °C ± 0.5°C lights on period.
- Humidity: humidity range up to 90% on light off, 80% on light on ±3.