Walk in Environmental Chamber
Saveer life series Walk-in Plant Growth Chambers are specifically designed for research work to maintain controlled growing conditions of temperature, light and humidity in a 24 hr cycle. The chamber’s dimensions make it possible for user to walk in the chamber and conduct the desired activities. Our Walk-in Plant Growth Chambers are available in a number of different models, depending on the customer's requirement. They are available as single or double door. They are pre- fabricated type of Growth Chambers.
Plant growth research: - Agronomy, Plant Breeding, Biotechnology, Nutrition, Pathology, Entomology, Virology etc. Tissue and cell culture research, Containment and Isolation, Stress studies, Insect / disease life cycle, Seed storage and germination and more.
- All the units will be connected to a central control system (wiring and gadgets included) and can be controlled from that.
- Security: Multi-level password protection.
- Light: can be sets pre-set on the cycle control system, Light intensity 1100 micro.
- Temperature: temperature range will be provide +40 to 500 light off, +100 to 500 light on 0.50
- Humidity: humidity range up to 90% on light off, 80% on light on ±3.