Reach in Chamber
Our specially designed and manufactured Reach-in Plant Growth Chambers offer unsurpassed reliability in accuracy for control of Temperature, Humidity, and Lighting.
Reach-in plant growth chambers or incubators are mainly used in research applications. They provide lighting for vascular plants and are used in Plant Pathology Research, Seed Development, and many other applications.
Our proven Growth chambers are designed so that the surrounding environments are not allowed to affect research work and make Reach in Growth Chambers indispensable for Researchers.
- Temperature, Humidity, and Light parameters are controlled by Saveer processor controller (SPC) as per user requirement.
- Turbo humidifier is used in the chamber for humidification.
- Cooling and Humidification controlled by CFC free cooling system.
- Interior cabinet of stainless steel coated white.
- When no cooling and humidification is required the compressor will run in a bypass system, contributing to a longer life of compressor.
- Connects water supply directly, incoming pressure must be between 1 and 4 bars.
- Access with touch screen and password for security.
Light: The light level can be pre-selected on the cyclic control system. Light intensity reach in growth chamber provide 900-1800 micromoles/m2/s by using LED lamps & other PAR lamps.
Temperature: +10°C to +50°C ± 0.5°C in lights on period; +4°C to 50°C ± 0.5°C in lights off period.
Humidity: Range up to 90% on lights off, 85% on lights on ±5% RH.
Computerized Data logging and Graphical Display: All controlled parameters are recorded. Graphing of set point performance and historical data. This data can be downloaded in a pen drive and user can transfer the same on his computer.
The touch screen allows easiest PC interface to use for The touch screen interface can be beneficial to those that have difficulty using other input devices such as a mouse or keyboard.
User id and Password:
If you are using a password for operating a growth chamber only an authorized user can have access to the equipment and the information remains confidential and secure against unauthorized access. No need to install extra software for User IDs and passwords can be changed at the user's choice and it is user-friendly.