Plant Tissue Culture Labs
Saveer Biotech has the proven expertise in Plant Tissue Culture Labs, we established more than 200 labs with first lab in 1987. Last month we have installed modular commercial tissue culture lab for 1 million banana production. Customers buy our products for the Lab- production / research purpose and some customer’s delegate us Turnkey Projects in which we undertake all the activities right from construction, equipping, training manpower and achieving production targets as planned.
We plan, design and commission the Plant Tissue Culture Labs both for Research and Commercial purpose. We have in house manufacturing unit for making different equipment’s required in the Plant Tissue Culture Labs. The products are tested for every delegated process before sending them in the commercial tissue culture projects.
Saveer is a well-recognized name in establishing commercial plant tissue culture facilities on Built to Operate and from these Plant Tissue culture laboratories millions of plants are produced by our clients.
SAVEER PRODUCTS FOR PLANT TISSUE CULTURE LAB
Saveer manufactures and install equipment’s, required in inoculation room or growth room
- Laminar Air Flow
- Photoperiodic simulation castor racks
- Humidity monitor microclimate
- Temperature controller microclimate
- Photoperiodic simulation morphogen
- If you have constructed room we can insulate it appropriately to suit the requirements of growth room.
- We use special floor insulation polymer anti-conductive Buffer room
SAVEER PLANT TISSUE CULTURE TURKEY PROJECT SOLUTIONS- THE COMPLETE SOLUTION
Saveer provide the complete solution from designing, constructing, equipping of laboratory for maintaining ideal conditions for plant tissue culture. Our experts work in close coordination with customers and execute the projects as per their exact requirement. We also train the technical staff in the micro propagation techniques for smooth operation of the system.
PLANT TISSUE CULTURE LAB DELIVERABLES
GREENHOUSE / NETHOUSE /SCREEN HOUSE
As per project
- Site-Architecture and Orientation
- Structural Designing
- Designing-Double door entry to prevent insect-pest
PLANT TISSUE CULTURE LAB INFRASTRUCTURELaboratory Design and Development- It includes:
- Architecture and orientation of laboratory
- Layout plan
- Structural Designing
- Internal Lab Designing as per the standard norms
- Division of lab –Sterile class 100000, Semi sterile zones and Non sterile zones
- The Plant tissue-culture laboratory would be comprised of separate rooms:
- Washing Room
- Media preparation room
- Media storage room
- Inoculation room (containing laminar-air-flow for Inoculation/ dissection of plant tissues and sub culturing)
- Growth/Culture room
- Sorting, Grading & Packing Area
- Electric controls and Lightning system as per the requirement
- Air flow system to supply clean air in sufficient volume for maintain class 100000
- Sealing all area to prevent contamination
- Proper flooring
- Hand and Leg wash system
- Monitoring systems
- Connection of water system for smooth running of lab
- Water storage and purification system installation.
- Installation of generator system, firefighting system etc.