Saveer’s specially designed Nethouses for protecting plants from excess sunlight and provide the required quantity of sunlight to stimulate the optimum plant growth. Crops in Nethouses are also protected against damage from birds, insects etc.
Shade nets are available in different shade percentage and range of colors like Green, Red, White & Black adjusting to different crops and a diversity of conditions.
We have 3 decades of experience in providing customized solutions for Nethouse (also known as Shade House/Screen House/secondary hardening Chamber) in different areas depending on its applications.
- Producing nurseries for vegetables, fruits and flowering/foliage plants
- Help in cultivation of flowering plants, foliage plants, medicinal/aromatic plants, vegetables & spices
- Plantation nurseries
- Forest Nursery
- Off-season vegetable production
- Hardening of Tissue Cultured Plantlets
- Help to enhance yield during the summer season
- Protection against pest attack
- Protect crops from natural weather disturbances such as wind, rain, hail, frost, snow, bird, animals (dogs, monkey etc) and insects
- Used in production of graft saplings and reducing its mortality during hot summer days
- Saveer’s Nethouses are covered with appropriate mesh made up of nylon and other materials as per the requirement.
- The structure is made of G.I. pipes, designed to sustain maximum Indian wind load conditions.
- Available in different shade percentage.
- Range of colors like Green, Red, White & Blue