- Preservation of threatened and Endangered Flora.
- In Situ and Ex Situ conservation of important plant species.
- Maintaining plant species of different ecological zones in different chambers for biodiversity conservation.
We design and make up conservatories with state of the art technologies for maintenance of different plant species. Conservatories are used to conserve forest flora mainly orchids, medicinal plants, and other desired plants. Now- a-days some institutes are maintaining local germplasm of different crops for preserving crop diversity for future generations.
We have installed a multi-chamber conservatory in an Institute of repute in India, the users are maintaining different environments in different chambers as per the need.
- The facility can be established in different zones like Alpine, Temperate, Tropical, Sub-Tropical, and Desert.
- Efficient in maintaining optimum environmental parameters i.e. temperature, humidity, light, pH control CO2 throughout the facility.