Saveer specializes in establishing various levels of bio-safety laboratories to tackle bio-safety issues involved in handling highly infectious disease agents required for basic research.
At the lowest level of bio containment, the containment zone may only be a chemical fume hood. At the highest level the containment involves isolation of an organism by means of building systems, sealed rooms, sealed containers, positive pressure personnel suits and elaborate procedures for entering the room, and decontamination procedures for leaving the room. In most cases this also includes high levels of security for access to the facility.
- Outside and inside security system
- Scouring the Air
- Modular wall and ceiling panels, doors and accessories
- Air handling Units and Air Washers
- Unidirectional Air Flow Systems and HEPA filtered devices
- Sterilizing and Deprogenating Tunnels
- Pre Filters and HEPA filters
- Clean room furniture’s
- Changing Room
- Bio-safety Cabinets
- Decontaminating Shower
What is Bio-safety?
Bio-safety is the application of safety precautions that reduce a risk of the pathogen to infect plants outside the containment greenhouse … Read More..