Reach in Chamber
We design and manufacture Reach-in plant growth chambers that offer unsurpassed accuracy and reliability in the control of temperature humidity and lighting.
Reach-in plant growth chambers or incubators are often used in research applications. They provide lighting for vascular plants, and are used in plant pathology research, seed development, and many other applications.
Our well proven design incorporates the very latest advances in programmer technology and energy efficient lighting systems. We provide carbon dioxide enrichment option along with light, temperature and humidity. Such Growth chambers are designed to completely isolate the research from the surrounding environment, and provide complete control of the climate inside the chamber. It is user friendly with ease of mobility. This level of flexibility and control makes reach growth chambers indispensable for many researchers.
- Temperature, humidity and light controlled by Saveer process controller (SPC) as per user requirement.
- Turbo humidifier used in the chamber for humidification.
- Cooling and Humidification controlled by CFC free cooling system.
- Interior cabinet of stainless steel coated white.
- When no cooling and humidification is required the compressor will run in a bypass system, contributing to longer life of compressor.
- Connects water supply directly, incoming pressure must be between 1 and 4 bars.
- Access with touch screen and password for security.
Light: The light level can be pre-selected on the cyclic control system. Light intensity reach in growth chamber will provide 900-1800 micromoles/m2/s by using LED lamps & other PAR lamps.
Temperature: +10°C to +50°C ± 0.5°C in lights on period; +4°C to 50°C ± 0.5°C in lights off period.
Humidity: Range up to 90% on lights off, 85% on lights on ±5% RH.
Computerized Data logging and Graphical Display: All controlled parameters to be recorded log of results. Graphing of set point performance and historical data. This data can be downloaded in a pen drive and user can transfer the same in his computer.
The touch screen is one of the easiest PC interfaces to use, making it the interface of choice for a wide variety of applications. The touch screen interface can be beneficial to those that have difficulty using other input devices such as a mouse or keyboard.
User id and Password:
If you are using a password for operating a growth chamber only an authorized user can have access to the equipment and the information remains confidential and secure against unauthorized access. No need to install extra software User IDs and passwords can be changed at the user's choice and most users know how to use them.